Thursday, March 3, 2011

This week

This week has been a training fail.  I am still sick.  Today I'm feeling a little better but I'm not ready to run yet.  I have been to dance rehearsal 3 times but I definitely do not feel 100%.

Here are a few blast from the past entries.  I hope to hit the road this weekend.

Wednesday, February 28, 2001
Today's goal:  60 minutes with the Team
Workout:  Didn't run.  B stayed home from school with the flu today.  I'm feeling tired.

Thursday, March 1, 2001
Today's goal:  55 minutes
Workout:  Started throwing up at 11 PM on Wednesday.  Haven't left the couch all day.

Friday, March 2, 2001
Today's goal: No training
Workout:  None

Saturday, March 3, 2001
Today's goal:  5-6 miles
Workout:  Tony changed workout to 80-90 minutes.  Sue and I ran 8 miles.  I'm still tired and weak but at least I finished.  The weather is supposed to bad the next few days.  May not get many runs in.
Time:  1:38
Easy run
Weather:  Cool and sunny

Sunday, March 4, 2001
Today's goal:  50-60 minutes
Workout:  Serious wind and rain.  I'll do aerobics and weights on Monday.

Notes from the week:
Not a great week.  Having the flu sucked.  I hope the weather starts improving.  I'm getting tired of running in the rain.
Distance for the week:  12 miles
Time for the week: 2:22
Distance to date:  137 miles
End of week weight:  108 pounds

Thought for the week:  All that I am, I am because of my mind. 
-Paavo Nurmi (Finnish 9-Time Olympic Champion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!