Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Thursday, March 10, 2011
Today's goal:  2 mile easy run
Workout:  1 hour dance rehearsal.  No run.

Friday, March 11, 2011
Today's goal:  Run rest day/XT
Workout:  2 mile walk with #3 and the dogs

Saturday, March 12, 2011
Today's goal:  Long run, 8 miles
Workout:  8 miles out on the lake.
Weather:  Gorgeous.
What a perfect morning for a run!  Heather picked me up at 6:00 AM so we could hit the trail nice and early.  I am so glad that we went at that time.  The trail was empty except for the two of us, no bikes to contend with.  We are both working our way back from injuries so our only goal was to run the entire 8 miles and we did it!  My foot feels nice and strong.  This was the best run I've had in ages! 

Notes from the week:  Overall a good running week.  I'm working running back into my daily routine and it feels good.  My head is in the right place and I'm falling in love with the run all over again!
Run distance for the week:  18 miles
Time for the week: 3:53:48
End of week weight:  113 lbs

Thought for the week:  In running, it doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that.

-Fred Lebow, New York City Marathon co-founder

Blast from the past, Saturday, March 10, 2001
Today's goal:  11 miles with the Team
Workout:  11 miles, hills
Time:  1:53
Weather:  Perfect
There are BIG hills in El Dorado Hills!  Felt like I could keep going if I had to.  I will be sore tomorrow!

Sunday, March 11, 2001
Today's goal:  No workout

Notes from the week 2001:  Motivations needs improvement.  Been in a slump.  Need a great run to help get back into a routine.
Distance for the week:  14.8
Time for the week: 2:33
Distance to date:  151.8
End of week weight:  109 lbs

Monday, March 12, 2001
Today's goal:  5 miles
Workout:  None
Still sore after Saturdays' workout.  Decided not to push it.  May try to make the miles up later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!