Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not so sunny Sunday

Sunday, March 13, 2011
Today's goal:  Run rest day, XT
Workout:  5 mile walk with C and the pooches
Weather:  Overcast, cool

I love Sunday morning walks with C because we walk longer than usual and get to catch up without any of the kids with us.  I let Jack off the leash at the creek, he was in seventh heaven.  The ducks and egrets weren't too happy to share the water with him though.  Luckily he was a good dog and left them alone.

I can't imagine why the water fowl don't like sharing the water with him!

Truth be told I'm not a fan of daylight savings.  Let's just leave the clock alone and be happy for a little more daylight in the morning and let nature lengthen the evening.  Mmmmkay?  Thankyoueversomuch!  I know tomorrow is going to suck.  I prefer to run first thing in the morning and now it's going to be pitch black at 5:30 AM again.  Being that I'm Miss Fraidypants I will be forced to run on the treadmill instead of out in the fresh air because I'm afraid of the creepers out there who might just do me harm.  Take the pooch you say?  Well let's just say I am far from graceful and he is even farther from it.  He has tripped me twice in the past.  Once just a few short days before a race and it was no bueno.  So until I gain a whole lot of confidence or daylight starts breaking earlier I will be stuck on the dready.

Blast from the past, Tuesday, March 13, 2001
Today's goal:   No workout
Workout:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!