Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday & Monday

Sunday, February 20, 2011
Today's goal: Run rest day/XT
Workout:  Beautiful 5 mile walk with C and the dogs
Weather:  Cold and sunny

Blast from the past, February 20, 2011
Today's goal:  70 minutes
Workout:  RAINING!  Wimped again.

Monday, February 21, 2011
Today's goal:  Easy 3 miles
Workout:  3 miles @ 11:30/mile on treadmill
Weather:  Partly sunny

Blast from the past, February 21, 2001
Today's goal:  No workout

I have not read ahead in my 10 year old journal so I'm not sure if I get better about skipping workouts or not.   I seem to remember running a whole lot more and I'm amazed that I ever made it through the marathon.  To this point I seem to have skipped more days than I have run, that's embarrassing to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!