Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday and Saturday

Friday: 
No run day since I ran on Thursday.  No walk either because it was our annual girls night out to celebrate 5 birthdays.  Too much red wine, yummo pizza and gelato!

Saturday:
6:30 AM:  Un-Godly hour after night out with the girls.  2.5 mile walk with C.  Nice way to ease into the day.
7:30 AM:  Winco shopping trip.  Again, un-Godly hour to be taking on such a task but at least the store was relatively empty and we have food for the week.
8:30 AM:  Put away groceries for what felt like and hour and a half.
10:15 AM:  3 mile run.  Started out on the dready in an attempt to monitor my pace.  Hated every single step so I jumped off and headed outside.  Ran an itsy bitsy fast but it was glorious out in the sun's warmth.

Things I realized out on the run:
#1 The wiggle jiggle of my thighs is gross.  Hello chaffing.  Need to lose more weight immediately!
#2 I need new shoes.  This pair is feeling very broken down.  Checked my mileage and yes I'm overdue even with the time off last year.
#3  In dire need of new music in the iPod.  Diggin' Dubstep lately.  Must have #1 help me find some good songs.

Off to get #2 ready for tonight's formal dance.

Happy Saturday! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!