Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday & Saturday

Friday, February 18, 2011
Today's goal: Run rest day/XT
Workout:  None
Weather:  Crappy

Blast from the past Sunday, February 18, 2001
Today's goal:  No workout

Saturday, February 19, 2011
Today's goal: Long run, 5 miles
Workout:  4 mile run @ 11:30 min/mile, 5 mile walk @16 min/mile
Weather: Cold and windy at 6:45 AM
Did not feel like going out to run but I did.  New shoes are not working out.  Could feel a blister starting on the arch of my foot so I cut run a mile short.  Super disappointed about the blister situation.  Went to Fleet Feet this afternoon and got refitted for shoes.  Now running in Brooks even though I've always loved Adidas.

Blast from the past, Monday, February 19, 2001
Today's goal:  45 minutes
Workout:  None
Weather:  Rain
RAINING!! Wimped out but I'll run tomorrow even if it rains.

1 comment:

  1. Don't u love it when it rains? lol any excuse to delay a workout...The weather has been so crappy this week, I've missed a few days myself!. Not worried since I see the results.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!