Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday

I did it.  3 miles on the dready at lunchtime.  It wasn't good or bad, it was just a run.  I was up for half the night.  Had to get out of my warm cozy bed at 1:00 AM to pick up #2 from his 4-day So Cal trip.  Crawled back into bed to Hubs snoring symphony.  In addition to the lack of sleep I seem to have caught a cold.  The inside of my nostrils are on fire and my nose is dripping like a faucet which has led to a super sore throat.

Monday, 2/14/11
3.29 miles @ 10:53/mile (treadmill)
Weather: Cold, breezy and rainy
Quads are not sore at all today.  I think that the walk and stretching yesterday were quite beneficial.

Blast from the past, Wednesday 2/14/01
Today's goal:  65-70 minutes with the Team
Distance: Ran approximately 6 miles, time 1:17:14
Weather:  Clear, cool
Easiest run in a while.  Tony (TNT Coach) told me to loosen my shoe to see if it helps my foot.  Goofed around a lot.  Good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!