Friday, August 20, 2010

44 days to Urban Cow 106 days to CIM

Fanfreakingtastic 3 miles (10:05/mi) this morning.  Is Stella getting her groove back? Perhaps. 
I ran an old, familiar route that took me on a 1.5 mile loop through the park.  It's been a LONG time since I've run through the park and I realized how much I missed it.  I ran into a friend that I haven't seen for some time and she asked how my foot is doing.  Wow!  Thanks for asking!  I had no idea she knew I'd had surgery. 
I have an appointment with the chiro doc this afternoon.  I haven't been since before my surgery but the 'ol hips are really rebelling this week and I want to squash that before it becomes a big problem.  I'm also hoping he will be able to kenesio tape my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!