Sunday, August 22, 2010

42 days to Urban Cow 104 days to CIM

Today's workout slow, easy 5 miles (10:35/mi).  Yes I did it!  And, I ran every step of the way thank you very much!  I decided to run the majority of the route through the park.  It was a beautiful morning and the damp, spongy DG of the trail felt wonderful under my tender foot.

There a couple of details I left out of yesterday's post.  #1 My gimpy right foot is just as strong and mobile as my healthy left foot.  #2 The pain I've been feeling while running, walking or sleeping was being caused by the muscle in the arch being as tight as a piano string.  The masochistic massage and ice have helped immensely.  The pain was so minimal this morning it was like a gift from above.  I'm starting to remember the feeling of loving to run.

Here's today's random play list.  It is really random.
  • Sexy Bitch -- Akon Feat David Guletta
  • Telephone -- Lady Gaga Feat Beyonce
  • Rymin & Stealin -- Beastie Boys
  • Hotel Room Service -- Pitbull
  • Touch My Body -- Mariah Carey
  • Slow Ride -- Beastie Boys
  • Love the Way You lie -- Eminem Feat Rhianna
  • Ridin Solo -- Jason Derulo
  • Lucky -- Jason Mraz Feat Colbie Caillat
  • When I Grow Up -- The Pussycat Dolls
  • Meet Me Half Way -- Black Eyed Peas
  • The New Style -- Beastie Boys
  • 'Till I Collapse -- Eminem
Tomorrow's workout?  REST day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!