Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Visited Dr. N yesterday and received some good news.  The tendon is strong and healing nicely.  Yes, I've been a good girl and have been following his instructions.  It's not easy for me and my anxiety/crabbiness is off the chart but nonetheless I am doing what he says.

As of yesterday I have been okayed to walk around the house without the boot.  This morning I have slippers on both feet and it feels great!  My foot and ankle are both very tender so prolonged periods without the boot won't be happening yet but at least I'm better off then I was two weeks ago!  I should be boot free in the two weeks.  Baby steps, I know.  It looks like I will be back to swimming (and dancing, yes H, dancing!) by mid-January.  I'm looking forward to something that gets my cardio going!

Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. Good news! Glad you will be dancing soon. I am hoping my hip holds up and I can get my Dougie on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sometimes it is so hard to follow Drs orders:) Yeah you. Glad things are headed in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being BOOT free!!! But take it easy Honey!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!