Monday, November 1, 2010

New week. New attitude.

MRI is scheduled for Thursday evening. I’m feeling a little nervous. I’ve never undergone an MRI and have heard it can be very nerve racking for some.

Looking forward to some spring races. Barring any unforeseen complications I should be able to start training around New Year’s. In the meantime the Hubs and I will begin a workout regime that will strengthen my core and upper body. I’m going to take this opportunity to work some most often neglected areas. My plan is to return to running stronger than ever.

My friend Bill is heading off to New York this week to run his first NYC Marathon. Head on over to his blog and wish him good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!