Tuesday, October 12, 2010

55

I'm baaaack!  After an 8 day break I had a great 5.5 mile (10:45)  run this morning. 

I'm still deliberating plunking down a c-note on CIM.  I want to run this race so badly, make my goal time and enjoy the finish line area.  But the fact of the matter is that none of this may happen.  After Urban Cow I had a lot of swelling in the surgery area.  Every day it seems the knot that remains there grows.   I've got an appointment in a couple weeks with the podiatrist that performed the surgery and we'll see what he thinks.  I've got my fingers crossed that it is just scar tissue and not the tumor making a repeat performance.

Up tomorrow?  Extra early day at work so no time for a morning run.  Heat is back which means I'll probably wimp out and not run in the evening either!

1 comment:

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!