Tuesday, October 19, 2010

48

Each day I'm coming closer to the decision of not running CIM.  There is a very good possibility that the cap of 7,500 runners will be reached before my doctors appointment on the 26th.  I guess if that happens then the decision will be made for me. 

With only 48 days to go and the longest run I have to date is 13.1 I feel completely unprepared.  I also have the sinking feeling that the tumor is still in my foot and growing strong.  I'll post pictures later.

With that said I'll continue with the training until the doctor tells me otherwise.

No run again today but #3 and I had a nice evening walk with the dogs.

Up tomorrow?  5 miles dark and early with Kim

1 comment:

  1. well, i read your latest first and this second... btw my daughter didn't do the marathon last month, she was out of town..( how convenient?) lol...and she's not sure about this one at the end of Oct...she works some Saturdays so that completely messes up her routine...this would of been a biggie too... from Griffith Park to Downtown L.A.!.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!