Saturday, July 31, 2010

64 days to Urban Cow, 126 days to CIM

Workout: Cardio Pilates (also known as 42 minutes in hell)

I haven't been very good about this component of training in the past.  I'm committing myself to it this time around for a couple reasons.  The first is that I've lost quite a bit of muscle and gained 9 fat pounds since surgery in June and secondly because I really want to hit my goal time.

I'm not sure who devised the idea of cardio pilates but I'm sure it was a masochist of some kind.  If you ever want to find out how excruciatingly weak you are pop this little gem into your DVD player!  To paraphrase my great friend Bill,  I'd rather run 10 miles than do 10 minutes of ab work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!