Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4/69

REST day.  I more or less rested.  Went to work early so I could leave early.  Watched a movie in a quiet house before the kids came home.  Baked homemade bread and got dinner on the table by 6:00.  Overall very successful rest day!

Lot's of stretching today.  Left piriformis is acting up probably due to change in my gait from surgery.  I'll be heading back to the chiropractor after Sunday's race to work on the scar tissue in my foot.  The incision has finally stopped peeling and scabbing.  Ew gross I know!

Up tomorrow?  4 miles dark and early with Kim.

1 comment:

  1. How are u dealing w/the heat?? We've had some record highs this last week.. how bout u?

    ReplyDelete

Please, please, please leave your thoughts here. I'd really ♥ to hear from you!